August 21, 2019
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented team player who is responsible for the purchasing of aftermarket parts from assigned suppliers. The Buyer will create solid relationships with suppliers to issue and expedite purchase orders. The Buyer will ensure proper material replenishment occurs in a timely fashion.
- Issue and review PO's to ensure parts are ordered with adequate lead time and stock-outs do not occur.
- Ensure PO's are issued in a timely fashion and minimize excess and obsolete (E&O) items. Return overages back to suppliers.
- Analyze suggested orders from DST and issue daily purchase orders promptly to suppliers. Recommend adjustments to safety and desired inventory levels to the Purchasing Manager to minimze stock-outs.
- Warranty Review
- Work with the Operations staff to ensure all receiving discrepancies are resolved in a timely fashion.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Understand all trailer parts associated with assigned suppliers.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Excel and have and understanding of the principals of relational databases.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in purchasing, inventory, or supply chain management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.