December 16, 2019
Aurora Parts & Accessories, LLC recognizes the importance of great beginnings and is committed to providing individuals with a wide variety of experiences that will help prepare interns for their first professional position in the supply chain management, operations, warehousing, finance, purchasing, marketing, sales, customer service, information technology and/or human resources fields. We offer a flexible internship program based on your area of interest, education, skills and talents. Because of our diverse program offerings, we can customize your internship. Internships are hourly paid positions. Only students seeking to do an internship for college credit or graduation requirements will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Thought Provoking: Capable of makeing others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Verbal Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- Some college or better.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Aurora Parts & Accessories