Customer Service Representative
February 14, 2020
This position’s primary duty will be to serve as a direct point of contact for customers and is responsible for ensuring that the Company’s customers receive an adequate level of service. This position maintains solid customer relationships by providing information in response to inquiries about products or services and to handle and resolve complaints with speed and professionalism, along with discretion and independent judgment. This position may be required to receive and place telephone calls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and process high volume of incoming orders via phone, fax, and electronic format in an accurate and timely manor.
- Process status and inquiry requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries.
- Answer limited volume of phone calls in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, and basic computer knowledge. Specific knowledge of internal operating systems beneficial.
- Attention to detail and task completion skills.
- High School or better in General Studies.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Aurora Parts & Accessories