September 1, 2021
- Develop and maintain demand forecasts required to produce monthly sales and shipment forecasts.
- Assist with statistical forecasts and modeling. Also responsible for product life cycle changes such as phase in/phase out, realignment, and like modeling.
- Prepare reports and analysis using forecasting software and statistical tools
- Identify customer and product trends and recommend adjustments to customer groups and supply chain areas.
- Assist with the Sales and Operations Planning Process.
- Work with both internal and external partners to understand their needs and constraints.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and identify potential conclusions.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Preferred Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or B.S. in Supply Chain Management, Mathematics, or Computer Science/IT or related area, two or more years of related experience.
- Supply Chain Experience: 2 years (preferred)
- Forecasting: 1 year (preferred)
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Excel. ERP experience strongly preferred. Planning software experience strongly preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Generally works in an office environment
- Infrequent air and land travel may be required
- Generally limited exposure to physical risk
Qualified candidates should email resume to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.