May 6, 2021
The Graphic Designer will create exceptional custom designs for catalogs, flyers, website, social media, emails, trade show materials, print advertising, packaging, campaigns, PowerPoint presentations, and other design work as needed. The Designer will be a part of developing brand guidelines, update and maintain product photos for printed and online catalogs and other marketing material, and monitor trends and suggest opportunities to elevate design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, lay out, and create content.
- Custom catalogs
- Social media
- Trade Show materials
- Print advertising
- PowerPoint presentations
- Be a part of developing brand guidelines and adhere to those guidelines for print, mobile, desktop, digital, social, etc.
- Update & maintain product photos for printed & online catalogs and other marketing material.
- Update & maintain supplier/distributor logos.
- Maintain consistent brand standards in all marketing materials.
- Monitor trends and suggest opportunities to elevate design.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams on all projects to ensure marketing objectives and delivery dates are met.
- Provide creative input on all marketing/design projects.
- Brainstorm creative ideas.
- Constantly drive to develop skills and explore new creative techniques.
- Assist with various marketing activities which may include direct mailing, printing, trade shows, Aurora dealer meetings, and more.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design preferred
- 5+ years of design experience
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop required
- Willingness to learn other programs as needed
- Proven creativity and organizational skills
- Demonstrated skills in presentation, print, and digital media required
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with creative solutions for design needs
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of printing process
- Familiarity with catalog creation process
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Ability to develop unique visual concepts
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Portfolio of work is required
- Bachelor's or better in Graphic Design (preferred)
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.