Graphic Design Specialist
June 15, 2017
Take business concepts and work with others in the Marketing team to create unique creative design that enhances and supports the company’s overall brand image and message. We are looking for someone who is excited about design and who can help develop professional material while being able to multi-task and prioritize key marketing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, layout and create content for catalogs, brochures, flyers and print ads.
- Update & maintain product photos for printed & online catalogs and other marketing material.
- Update & maintain supplier/distributor logos.
- Maintain stock of marketing materials.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to create advertisements, brochures, flyers, web pages, line cards, distributor directories and other marketing materials.
- Assists in the maintenance of employee directory and company organization charts.
- Assist with various marketing activities which may include direct mailing, printing, trade shows,
Aurora dealer meetings and more.
- Interpreting, assisting and advising employees and managers regarding leave management and benefit administration, and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to generate, manipulate, and edit images in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator - Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud.
- Proficient skill in Adobe InDesign for catalog/flyer layout and creation.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with creative solutions for design needs.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Able to edit photos for quality, content, file type, and size.
- Familiarity with catalog creation process.
- Able to work independently at a productive set pace and as an integral part of a team.
- Detail-oriented & deadline-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of printing processes.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field.
Additional Skills not required, but a plus:
- Create/maintain website pages.
- Experience in event planning or conference/trade show planning.
- Experience in creating press releases and advertisements.
- Trailer or aftermarket trailer parts knowledge.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.