June 20, 2019
Take business concepts and work with others in the Marketing team to create and support the company’s overall brand image and message. We are looking for someone who is excited about social media, writing, video and who can help develop professional material while being able to multi-task and prioritize key marketing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under general direction, assist in the design, layout, and editing of marketing material into a finished
product for company branding, training modules and other such projects.
- Write copy for a range of projects such as ads, brochures, announcements, flyers, etc.
- Update and maintain company’s social media presence based on a defined strategy
- Video creation and editing - plan the design, layout, recording, editing, sound mixing, graphic design
and compression output of recorded footage into a finished product for company branding, training
modules and other such projects.
- Update & maintain product photos for printed & online catalogs and other marketing materials.
- Update & maintain supplier/distributor logos.
- Maintain stock of marketing materials.
- Work with Marketing Services Manager and Director of Strategic Sourcing to obtain researched
technical information for current projects.
- Assist with additional marketing activities which may include graphic design work, direct mailing,
printing, trade shows and Aurora dealer meetings.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to write content that is brand-oriented in a concise, professional way.
- Ability to generate, manipulate, and edit images in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator - Adobe Creative
Suite / Cloud.
- Proficient skill in Adobe InDesign for catalog/flyer layout and creation.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with creative solutions for design & writing needs.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and
- Able to edit photos for quality, content, file type, and size.
- Knowledge of video editing programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Able to work independently at a productive set pace and as an integral part of a team.
- Detail-oriented & deadline-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of printing processes.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field.
Additional Skills not required, but a plus:
- Experience with business writing & technical writing.
- Create/maintain website pages.
- Experience in creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience in event planning or conference/trade show planning.
- Experience in creating press releases and advertisements.
- Trailer or aftermarket trailer parts knowledge.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.