February 13, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Point of contact for all PDC discrepancy’s-work with Cycle Count Coordinator to determine approval or denial.
- Process all customer discrepancies within corporate standards.
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of office inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintains client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Process returns as necessary.
- Access and analyze data for operations metrics.
- Manage charting activities with the Operations Dept.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, and AS400 with DST software.
- Excellent attendance
- Must be comfortable speaking to groups of 15 – 20 people
- Good working knowledge of inventory (part numbers)
- Good understanding of operational procedures (shipping, cycle counting, receiving, and customer service processes)
- Able to interact with people from both warehouse and office
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be certified on warehouse equipment prior to or within 30 days of start date.
- High School or better.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Aurora Parts & Accessories