Operations Logistics Coordinator
September 1, 2021
- Plan and track shipments according to customer requirements.
- Monitor and communicate any transportation delays to customers.
- Process discrepancy claims with carriers.
- Support sales and customers service on any transportation needs including tracking, rate quotes, etc.
- Onsite support for warehouse and discrepancy departments.
- Make transportation decisions to meet budgets.
- Set up and schedule shipments in the Transportation Management System
- Cross train to support Outbound and Inbound coordinators during vacation/leave
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Understand all trailer parts associated with assigned suppliers.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Excel and have and understanding of the principals of relational databases.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 year(s) experience in clerical work
- 1-2 year(s) previous logistics experience
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Ability to work with little supervision on day-to-day tasks
Qualified candidates should email resume to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.