Transfer Specialist Expediter
September 1, 2021
- Order entry of inter-warehouse transfers.
- Monitor and adjust warehouse tranfer orders.
- Work with Purchasing to ensure optimal use of processes and policies to enhance effectiveness of the replenishment system.
- Interact with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Teams to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Participate on weekly calls with warehouses to identify and provide resolution to issues.
- Work closely with warehouses to keep inventory balanced using demand forecasts.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning.
- Work with suppliers to follow up on past due purchase orders.
- Daily reporting functions.
- Create daily warehouse transfer orders.
- Create and distribute daily reports for multiple departments.
- Communicate with suppliers daily to get updated purchase order information.
- Updating ERP systems with purchase order changes.
- Analyze all items to determine stocking levels and rankings.
- Make key decisions on concerning inventory levels at various warehouses.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications. ERP experience strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving
- Understanding of replenishment and inventory strategies
- Associate's Degree (preferred) in Supply Chain or equivalent experience
Qualified candidates should email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.