The Warehouse Shipping Coordinator is a key partner to the shift supervisor. The shipping coordinator must possess a mastery of the shipping operations and assist the supervisor in assuring that all employees in the area are working to successfully and safely complete the days work. We are currently seeking highly motivated candidates for our 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift teams to assist us with our growing volume and promote a culture of positivity and a sense of accomplishment once the team achieves their daily goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assign daily job responsibility to shipping staff and assigned area leaders, and account for daily performance of the department.
- Serve as a liaison between the supervisor, assigned area leaders, and the rest of the shipping employees to communicate support requests and to coordinate the re-distribution of labor, equipment, or materials as directed.
- Communicate, support, and achieve daily expectations.
- Continuously improve material flow, processes and efficiency of all shipping functions and employees.
- Maintain project boards, including assigned and following up on projects assigned during process.
- Assist and/or complete special projects as assigned by supervisor. This includes but is not limited to material layout, facility housekeeping, and assist in all other warehouse functions when necessary.
- Encourage and promote product improvement suggestions.
- Promote safety among all employees and visitors.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Works well as a member of a group.
- Inspires teammates to follow them.
- Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
- 2-5 Years Warehouse or Manufacturing Leadership Experience Preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.